Thursday, May 29, 2008

Idea for Buddons!

I had some comments to moderate this morning and there was one from Aussie_Cat50. "one little thought about all those lovely buttons -- how about doing one of your UFO quilt tops with suitable coloured buttons for fun instead of quilting -- even a combo of tying and buttons -- Do have fun with them - love The CAT ".

I thought I had published it but it isn't showing up! Luckily it was still in my email.

Anyways! I'm like that idea ALOT. So thanks Cat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Using you lovely buddons AND clearing up some of your unfinished projects. Jen! It doesn't get any better than that...maybe you might have a bit of stitching to do this weekend as well as entertaining! Jen

quiltdude said...

That's a great idea. make sure you post a picture of the finished item :)
Clare X